Polychromatic Light Therapy Brain Health TBI
March is TBI Awareness month - Receive 10% off all sessions.
Scientific studies using near-infrared light applied directly on the head have demonstrated:
- Light emitting diodes (LEDs) penetrate the skull in live patients.
- NIR increases circulation in cortical tissues.
- Significant improvements in depression and anxiety scores.
- Significant improvement in cognitive measures of study participants with TBI.
- Clear indications for neurological conditions including stroke, traumatic brain injury, degenerative brain disease, spinal cord injury, and peripheral nerve regeneration.