Stony Plain Visitor Information Centre
AboutThe Stony Plain & District Visitor Information Centre (VIC) is an award-winning, year-round facility that carries the newest travel brochures from across the country. Our facility is located in a beautiful Rotary park that provides our visitors with access to:
- 360m of paved walking paths around a gorgeous pond
- picnic tables and gazebo
- a large parking lot with a circular turn-around for RV's,
- handicap-accessible public washrooms
- historic replica of the train station
2013 Best in Class AMMY Award for Facility Excellence
2015 Best in Class AMMY Award for Best in Class Travel Counselling
2015 Best in Class AMMY Award for Leaders in VIC Management
- Alberta, British Columbia, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, North West Territories, and Yukon brochures available
- local events and places to go
- handicap parking stalls
- beautiful and serene public park
- free WIFI
- local artwork, paintings, pottery, quilts and drawings on display
- wheelchair and stroller accessibility in Visitor Centre as well as the park
Address: 4815 – 44 Ave Stony Plain, AB T7Z 1V5
Phone Number: (780) 963-4545
Hours of Operation: Open year round!
September - May
Monday-Friday: 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Monday-Friday: 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Monday-Friday: 8:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Weekends and Holidays: 9:30 a.m. - 6 p.m.